A PERFUME WARDROBE
I prefer to have go to scents for every occasion. The perfume I wear when I have an evening out isn't the same one I'll spritz on for a casual day of running errands. While I may not have just one signature scent, I'm still creating a perfume wardrobe that defines moments by a particular scent.
MY GO TO PERFUMES FOR EVERY OCCASION
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée: This is my daily go to perfume. I use it anytime I'm headed to run errands or work or just hanging around the apartment. It's a woodsy vanilla that isn't the least bit sweet – it's actually a unisex cologne. I've been wearing it on its own lately, but often in the summer I'll layer it with Atelier's Orange Sanguine.
- Tocca Margaux: I'll admit, sometimes I like a scent that has a bit of an "old lady" vibe, and this perfume from Tocca is one of those. It's the combination of gardenia, vanilla, jasmine, and musk that I absolutely love and it has major staying power. I love this scent for anytime I'm getting dressed up.
- Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede: Funny enough, I actually tried this perfume when it first came out because the name sounded right up my alley – a blend of floral and warm scents – and I absolutely hated it. Well, things change, and a year or so later, I gave it another shot. Now, this is my fragrance for all casual social events from brunches to girls' nights.
- Clean Reserve Blonde Rose: Another floral musk, this one with a bit of powder to it, I use this perfume interchangeably with the Jo Malone scent. It's a wonderful scent for everyday occasions, and it's even better layered with the Clean Reserve Sueded Oeud, which I had in a sample and need to invest in.
