SHOP MY INSTAGRAM
FRIDAY THOUGHTS
- I've been living in the Zella leggings I've bought from Nordstrom. I have both this high waisted pair and this pair with a fun, strappy detail. And I just picked up this moto inspired pair, too. They are such a great price — literally half of what you'd pay at lululemon.
- Did you catch my latest travel guide? I have your Ring Road road trip itinerary all set for your next trip to Iceland.
- Adam and I seriously considered eloping, and though we ultimately decided against it, I absolutely loved reading about Cathy's Charleston elopement.
- J.Crew is starting to redeem itself. I absolutely love this buffalo check shirt-jacket, it's insanely soft. This belted crossback top also seems like a winner, especially as my wardrobe shifts more casual.
- Where should I go in 2018? This list of the 50 places to travel next year is a good place to start brainstorming.
- The holiday season means holiday cocktails, and I have a delicious cranberry mule recipe for you on the blog. I'm all for easy entertaining and this definitely fits the bill.