SHOPPING THE SALES
- Kate Spade has an extra 30% off everything plus free shipping. I went a little crazy and picked up these chair signs for our wedding next December and this tumbler for myself.
- J.Crew has 40% off your entire purchase AND free shipping. This is a sale you can't beat. I'm thinking about picking up this tartan top for the holidays. If I didn't already have a few check vests, I'd also have my eye on this tartan vest.
- J.Crew Factory has 50-60% off everything. You can't beat a puffer vest for under $30. Remember when we used to pay over $100 for these at J.Crew?!
- Nordstrom has an extra 20% off select sale items. Pick up this faux fur collar coat for an absolute steal or a dress in the most stunning shade of royal blue.
- Get 25% off your purchase at Madewell and free shipping and returns for Madewell Insiders (it's free to sign up!) A turtleneck dress from Madewell is one of my best purchases of all time and I'm also loving the button details on this dress.
- Anthropologie has 30% off your purchase. I could go crazy here both for myself and picking up gifts ahead of the holiday season.
- And, because it's on my mind, BHLDN is having their once a year sale. I got my wedding dress and my overskirt at an unbelievable deal, and you can also find gorgeous dresses for all occasions.
