Disclaimer: these pictures are just a few of my favorite food Instagrams I've posted lately, I wish these meals had been delivered to my door!
- Galley Foods: A friend introduced me to this service and I've been impressed with every meal I've tried. For $13-$16 you can get everything from crab cakes to flank steak tacos to lamb fettuccine bolognese. All of the meals feel well rounded with delicious and healthy sides. Get $10 off your first meal here!
- Munchery: Even more budget friendly than Galley, Munchery has delicious meals starting around $7. You do have to order them a day in advance and there's an $8.95/month membership fee, but when I tried it for the first time last week, I was more than impressed with my spicy tan tan pork ramen. Get a $20 credit when you sign up here!
- ScratchDC: If you do have a few extra minutes to cook, or are looking to impress a "let's cook dinner at my place" date, this is the best of the best of meal delivery services in DC. Everything is already prepped, which is a huge time saver—I certainly don't have time for the hours of dicing and slicing that Blue Apron requires.
